Your campaign is too important to hand to an inexperienced firm.
We have won elections in 31 states, electing Democrats, and securing billions in funding for progressive causes.
Notable Clients & Initiatives
- Amendment 1: Florida’s Water and Land Conservation, the largest land conservation measure in U.S. history
- Public Question 2: Open Space and Water Quality Dedication (NJ)
- U.S. Senator Jim Webb (VA)
- U.S. Senator Amy Klobuchar (MN)
- Mayor Mitch Landrieu (New Orleans)
- Mayor Shirley Franklin, Atlanta’s first black female mayor
- Mayor Mark Stodola (Little Rock)
- Mayor Bob Coble (Columbia)
- Mayor Kip Holden, Baton Rouge’s first black mayor
- In 2011, Wampold Strategies elected Bill John Baker Chief of the Cherokee Nation, the largest tribe in the U.S., coming from 42 points down to unseat a 12-year entrenched incumbent.
- Wampold Strategies also helped mastermind the unlikely rejection of the 2011 “Personhood Amendment” in Mississippi by a 58–42 margin.